Placements & residencies
Awarded Competitive Scholarship to work as artist in residence at Ysgol Uwchradd Bodedern, Anglesey. September – November 1986.Exhibited: November 86 Ysgol Uwchradd Bodedern (NWAAAssisted); June 87 County Council Headquarters Caernarfon; July 87 Theatre Gwynedd, Bangor
10-Day South West Arts Placement at Avishayes County Primary School,Chard, Somerset.(silkscreen monoprinting within special care/needs facility also).June 1987.
Painter/Printmaker Residency Artist in Residence at Durham Road Junior School, Newport, Gwent.
Set up studio/etching and silkscreen facility. Worked with whole school using both techniques. Worked with writers and poets in residence to create illustrated pieces. Gave slide talks and entered children’s work in Cadbury’s art competition with resultant winners. 22 weeks from Sept’87 – March’88. Exhibited works at Llantarnum Grange Arts Centre, Cwmbran in March’88 and in the Gwent Artists in Residence exhibition, Llantarnum Grange Arts Centre in May 1988.
3-Day S.E.W.A.A. assisted to instigate/install silkscreen facility in Gwernllwyn Junior School, Merthyr Tydfil. September 1990.
3-Day to instigate/install silkscreen facility in Penguelan Primary School, Mountain Ash, Mid Glamorgan. May 1991.
Artist in Residence Philadelphia USA
Artist in residence/faculty member at Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Art, Philadelphia,U.S.A.. January ‘93 to March 1993. Exhibition: end of residency show within Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Art.
Artist Placement October 1994
Artist working (through Hafod Housing) within 3 institutions for the elderly around Cardiff. 10 weeks duration from October to Christmas. Print and collage mediums, create large wall board and individual art works and cards. Art works entered into the Elderly Action Council Art Comp.and residents from two sites had work short listed. Chosen pieces were framed and exhibited in London exhibition. Working on in sites to continue weekly visits after placement has ended. Working in new site also. (Resultant resident’s artwork framed and toured – Arts Council of Wales and Hafod Housing Association assisted).
- 1985 Royal Scottish Academy, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1986 Mappins Art Gallery, Sheffield, England.
- 1986 City of Edinburgh Art Gallery, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1987 Hard Times Gallery, ‘Prints with a Point’, Bristol, England.
- 1987 Netherbow Arts Centre, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1987 Eastthorpe Gallery, ‘Potato to the Chip’, Mirfield,West Yorkshire
- 1987 Fair Maids Gallery, Perth, Scotland.
- 1987 Humberside Print Competition, Ferens Art Gallery, Hull.
- 1987 Fair Maids Gallery, Perth, Scotland.
- 1988 Wine Gallery, London.
- 1988 The Observer Building, London.
- 1988 Mid-Wales Open, Aberystwyth Arts Centre, Aberystwyth,Wales.
- 1988 Oriel Christmas Exhibition, Oriel, Cardiff, Wales.
- 1989 Art by Women for Women in Need, The Smiths Gallery, London.
- 1989 The Spectator ‘An Artist’s Life’ Competition, Spink& Son, London.
- 1989 Oriel Christmas Exhibition, Oriel, Cardiff, Wales.
- 1990 South Glamorgan Collection ‘89 Purchases,St David’s Hall, Cardiff
- 1990 Johnson Wax Kiln Gallery, ‘Celebration’, Farnham, Surrey.
- 1990 British International Print Biennale, Cartwright Hall, Bradford.
- 1991 South Glamorgan Collection’91, Cardiff.
- 1997 Essence of Wales, St David’s Hall, Cardiff.
- 1998 Artists in Arms, St,David’s Hall, Cardiff (and London & Edinburgh tour)
- 2000 A Healthier Tomorrow (charity fund exhibition), St. Davd’s Hall, Cardiff.
- 2013 Splash, Bang, Wallop, Cupola Contemporary Art, Sheffield
- 2014 Guilty Pleasures, Sweetart, Juno, Shoreditch, London
- 2015 Saturnalia, Sweetart, Juno, Shoreditch, London
- 2016 ‘Hand maid’, Sweetart, Selected Exhibition, Hoxton Arches, London
- 2016 ‘SHE’. Sweetart, Selected Exhibition, International Art Collaboration, Tanner Street(London), LPM Gallery(USA) and Soa La Gallery(Vietnam)
- 2017 T’art, Sweetart, Selected Exhibition, Bones and Pearl Studios, London
- 2017 3RD GLOBAL PRINT, Invited Printmaker, Duoro, Portugal
- 2017 FEMFEST, Sweetart, Selected Exhibition, Tanner Street, London
- 1986 Fair Maids House Gallery, Perth, Scotland.
- 1988 Knapp Gallery, Regent’s College Regent’s Circle,London
- 1988 Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1991 Windsor Arts Centre, Berkshire, England.
- 1994 Turner House Museum and Art Gallery, Penarth.
- 2000 Contemporary Printmakers selected exhibition, Blackfriars Arts Centre, Boston, Lincs.
- 2010 ‘Bitten and Pressed’ contemporary printmakers selected exhibition. Aberystwyth Arts Centre.
One Woman Exhibitions
- December 1987 Tweeddale Museum & Art Gallery, Peebles, Scotland.
- October 1988 5 Dryden Street Gallery, Covent Garden,London.
- March 1990 Queen’s Hall, Clerk Street, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- September 1990 Robson Gallery, Holliwell’s House Museum, Selkirk,Scotland.
- September 1991 Casson Gallery, Eastbourne, England
- April 1994 Tythe Barn Gallery, St. Donat’s Arts Centre, Llantwit Major,Wales
- July 1994 The Old Library, The Hayes, Cardiff, Wales.
- May 2003 – June 2003 Muni Arts Centre,Pontypridd,Wales.
- April 2006 – June 2006 Muni Arts Centre,Pontypridd,Wales
- One Woman Exhibition March 1991 Queen’s Hall, Clerk Street, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Joint Exhibition July/August 1991 Chambers Institute Museum & Gallery, Peebles,Scotland.
- One Woman Exhibition Nov.91/Jan’92 Hamilton Museum & Art Gallery, Glasgow, Scotland
- One Woman exhibition Nov’94 – Feb 1995 Swansea Museum and Art Gallery, Swansea
- One Woman Exhibition May 95 – June 95 Bangor Museum and Art Gallery, Bangor
- One Woman Exhibition July 95 – Sept 95 Rhondda Heritage Park, Trehafod, Mid Glamorgan.
- One Woman Exhibition Sept 95-Oct 95 Berwyn Centre, Nantymoel, Mid Glamorgan
- One Woman Exhibition May 96-June 96 Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre, Cwmbran, Gwent.
- One Woman Exhibition August 96-Sept 96 St. David’s Hall, Cardiff.
- One Woman Exhibition July 2000-Aug2000 Cynon Valley Museum, Aberdare.
- One Woman Exhibition Feb 97 – April 97 Dewsbury Museum, Dewsbury, Yorkshire.
- 1988 – 1992 Part-time printmaking lecturer/departmental head cover, Printmaking Gwent College of Art, Clarence Place,Newport.Working with practically all departments at all year levels.
- March 1992 Visiting lecturer (illustration), West Glamorgan Institute, Mount Pleasant, Swansea.
- September 1992 – June 1993 Part-time lecturer (illustration), West Glamorgan Institute,Mount Pleasant, Swansea.
- December 1994 Visiting Lecturer (BA) West Glamorgan Institute, Town Hill Campus, Swansea.
- October 1996 -June 1998 Part-time lecturer (BA) Illustration, Swansea Institute, Town Hill.
- 1989 South Glamorgan Collection
- 1990 Edinburgh City Art Collection
- 1991 South Glamorgan Collection
- 1993 Philadelphia Museum of Art, Pennsylvania, USA
USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and UK
July 1990 Granted Welsh Arts Council Travel Award to research in Museums of Childhood in Scotland, England, Germany and France. Drew exhibits (fine line pencil) gathering source for Scottish touring show.
Tree Dressing Project
Working with 2 schools (Fynnon Taf Primary and Nantgarw Infants) to produce a variety of lanterns, banners and other decorative items which celebrated (and hung from) the tree. Large kappa leaves with children’s poems about particular trees on, twig people made by the children and parents, wildlife lanterns painted and decorated by the children, laminated working drawings of creatures, leaves and hand prints, etc. Work done in conjunction with visiting storyteller and culminated in actual dressing ceremony led by banners, storyteller and musician.
Design Collaboration for Performance
September 1994. Pramen festival, Cross keys, Gwent.
Worked with Blackwood Miners Institute and choreographers to create 18FT painted dragon spread over 30 hand-held boards with letterforms on the back, flags for dancers and triptych for backdrops.
- February 1992
Inset day instruct Cardiff teachers from Eglwys Newydd and Coryton Primary Schools – Silkscreen monoprinting.
- March 1992
Half inset day instruct teachers Treorchy Comprehensive, Rhondda.
- December 1996
- August 1995
Youth Cafe, Tredegar. Create 3×9ft banners for bandstand to be displayed during the summer festival.Also work with children/youths within cafe to produce art works for walls and cards to take-away.Set of screen equipment left with cafe so work can continue after project finished.
- Feb’88 – March’90 Agent – AART Limited, 2-6 Boswell Court, London
- April 1990 – August’96 Agent – London Art Collection, 266 Fulham Road, London and Northern - Art Collection, 23 New Mount Street, Manchester.
- October 1990 – Jan 1997 Agent – Prima Linea, 65 Rue de Amsterdam, Paris.
- Scottish Agent.Artis, Blair House, Harthill, Shotts. 1987 – 1992
- London Agent.Wiseman Originals, 34 West Square, London. 1988 – 1992
May 1994 Featured on The Slate, BBC 2 Wales. Arts magazine programme investigation of my art form technique and chosen topic.
BA (hons) 2:1 Fine Art (Drawing and Painting)
1981 -85 Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art Dundee
1993 First son born
1998 Second son born
Level 3 attained (ongoing)
May 1994 City & Guilds stage II word processing certificate gained
- April 1992 6-day print workshop with 5-12 year-olds in National Museum of Wales.
- May 1992 Instigate and run 3-day T-shirt printing workshop in the Museum of Wales, Cardiff. - 8-colour run (using cut paper stencils).
- June 1992 13-day silkscreen monoprinting card-making workshops at Garden Festival Wales, - Ebbw Vale.Used 3 large screens which were broken into12 individual boxes on each screen.
- August 1992 Weekend workshops at Glyn Vivian Gallery, Swansea. Cardmaking with above screens
- September 1992 8-colour T-shirt printing workshop at Welsh Maritime Museum, Cardiff.
- October 1992 Silkscreen monoprinting card-making workshop at National Museum of Wales, - Cardiff. 2-day.
- December 1992 Silkscreen monoprinting card-making workshop at National Museum of Wales. 2– evenings.
- April 1994 Silkscreen monoprinting day workshop at Wick & Marcross Primary School,Cowbridge.
- May 1994 Silkscreen Monoprinting 2-day workshop ‘Arts in Action’ St.Donat’s Arts Centre, - Llantwit Major.
- October 1994 Part of UK Year of Literature build-up workshops. Afternoon silkscreen - monoprinting letterforms in The Grand Theatre, Swansea.
- December 1994 Swansea Museum and Art Gallery, Swansea. Silkscreen Monoprint cards.
- January 1995 Abertillery primary School . Day Banner making on “Lion, Witch and Wardrobe” - theme.
- February 1995 Dowlais Infants School, day workshop banner making on “Lion, Witch and - Wardrobe” theme.
- April 1995 Model House, Llantrisant. “Try-a-Craft” weekend. 2-day workshop silkscreen - monoprint.
- July 1995
- Model House,Llantrisant. 2-day workshop silkscreen monoprint. Menter Taf Elai, various art techniques display for playgroup students.
- Ty-Rhiw Playscheme, silkscreen monoprinting/card making day, Pontypridd. T-shirt printing with Glyncoch playscheme, Pontypridd.
- August 1995
- Bannermaking day at Graig Playscheme, Pontypridd.
- Llanharan Playscheme, card-making silkscreen monoprinting.
- Coliseum Theatre, Aberdare, helium balloon decoration and s/screen cards.
- Graig Playscheme, Pontypridd. Cards and T-shirts.
- Thomastown Community Centre, “Get Arty” s/screen afternoon.
- Coliseum Theatre, Aberdare. Puppet-making and simple cartoons.
- Coliseum Theatre, Aberdare. Mask-making and puppet-making.
- Coliseum Theatre, Aberdare. Helium Balloon decoration and easy cartoons.
- October 1995
- UK Year of Literature 2-day workshops. Silkscreen Monoprint.
- Muni Arts Centre, Pontypridd. Silkscreen monoprint card w/shops.
- Thomastown Community Centre, “Get Arty II”, Silkscreen cards/T-shirts.
- Taff Ely Festival, Ynysangharad Park, Pontypridd. Silkscreen monoprint cards.
- March 1996 Environmental Workshops, Taff Ely Borough Council, silkscreen mono- print cards – Hawthorn Leisure Centre. 3-days.
- July 1996
- T-shirts and cards, learning difficulties group, Maes-y-Coed.
- Bannermaking, Ffynon Taff Care Scheme, Taffs Wells.
- Llanharan Playscheme, T-shirts & Cards, Llanharan
- Aug 1996 T-shirts & Cards, Coliseum, Aberdare.
- March 1997 Card-making workshop, Muni Arts Centre, Pontypridd
- May 1997 Banner making workshops.Muni Arts Centre, Pontypridd
- Aug 1997
- Card & T-shirt workshops, Pontyclun Playscheme
- Card & Works screenprint workshop, Cardiff Bay “Art in the Bay”
- Oct 1997
- Book-making workshop, Wyeside Arts Centre, Builth Wells.
- Silkscreen Monoprinting Workshop, Caerphilly Arts Society
- Dec 1997 Silkscreen Monoprinting Christmas Cards Muni Arts Centre.
- Feb 1998 Puppet-making workshop, Muni Arts Centre
- March 1998 Silkscreen Monoprinting, Mothers’ day cards, Muni Arts Centre
- February 1999 Silkscreen cards & T-Shirts, Caerphilly Arts Society, Caerphilly
- March 1999 Silkscreen Cards & Cloth prints, Gilfach Goch Arts Group, Gilfach Goch.
- May 1999 Silkscreen Monoprinting, Gilfach Goch Community Association. J
- June 1999 Silkscreen Monoprinting, Youth Workers Training, Pontypridd.
- Feb 2000 Silkscreen Monoprinting, Events Day, Cynon Valley Museum, Aberdare
- November 1999 Artist’s Talk, Women’s Institute, Treorchy.
- March 2000
- Silkscreen Monoprinting workshop, Gilfach Goch Comm Assoc..
- Silkscreen Cards & Cloth Prints, Swn yr Afon Home, Gilfach Goch.
- April 2000 Silkscreen Mono & Puppetmaking workshops Cynon Valley Museum
- May 2000
- Young Pavement Artist drawing workshops in 3 sites – Gilfach Goch, Cynon Valley - Museum and Bryn Cynon Rev. Strategy.
- Silkscreen Monoprinting on Cards, Cloth & T-Shirts, Tylorstown Sports Centre for - Rhondda Cynon Taff Leisure & Tourism.
- July 2000 Taster Arts Day Mountain Ash Comprehensive school. Silkscreen Mono..
- August 2000
- Llanharan Drop-In centre, Two afternoon sessions silkscreen monoprint.
- On camp silkscreen monoprinting day for Mountain Ash Comp., Hereford. Cynon - Valley Museum Silkscreen Printing day.
- October 2000
- Silkscreen Monoprinting on cloth, Gilfach Goch Community Centre.
- Blaengwawr, Beddau & Tonypandy youth worker training sessions x 3, silkscreen - monoprinting.
- February 2001
- Dolman Theatre, Newport. Children’s Festival, Silkcreen Monoprint.
- R.C.T. Play Assoc. Festival Day, Michael Sobel Centre, Silkscreen Mono.
- March 2001
- Gilfach Goch Women’s Institute, Silkscreen Monoprinting evening.
- 2 evening sessions Wattstown youth centre, silkscreen monoprinting.
- April 2001
- Llanharan Drop-in Centre, 2 day’s silkscreen monoprinting/training days. - Individual banners and one large banner displaying printed images.
- Cynon Valley Museum Silkscreen monoprinting images then onto individual hanging - banners (pre-prepared).
- May 2001
- Chequers Youth Facility, instruct youth arts workers use silkscreen.
- Youth Workers training, Cwmparc, Silkscreen monoprinting.
- June 2001
- Viva Project Special needs, silkscreen monoprinting workshop.
- Festival Arts, Bettws High School, Newport.
- Aug 2001 Viva Project, special needs silkscreen monoprinting workshop.
- Oct 2001
- Youth Centre evening session, Beddau, silkscreen monoprinting.
- Youth centre, evening session, Bryncynon, silkscreen monoprinting.
- Youth Centre, evening session, Bryncynon, silkscreen monoprinting.
- Dec 2001
- EBD Unit, Llwydcoed, silkscreen monoprinting banners.
- Cwmdare Community Centre, evening session, silkscreen monoprinting.
- Jan 2002
- EBD Unit, Llwdcoed, Pastel drawing workshop.
- EBD Unit, Llwdcoed, Pencil drawing workshop.
- Llanharan workshops, banners/T-shirts, silkscreen monoprinting.
- Llanharan workshops, banners/T-shirts silkscreen monoprinting.
- Feb 2002
- Viva Project, Silkscreen banners & cloths.
- Play Festival, Helium Balloon decoration.
- March 2002
- Cynon Valley Museum, small banners & one big one for Foyer.
- Cynon Valley Museum, drawing, watercolour & daffodil construct.
- June 2002
- Llanharan Open Day, silkscreen monoprinting banners.
- Interplay, sock puppet workshop/ideas playworkers.
- Aug 2002
- Hirwaun Youth Offenders scheme, silkscreen monoprinting T-shirts 3 sess.
- Summerskool, YMCA, Muni & Ynyshir Silkscreen monoprinting.
- Llantwit Fadre Youth scheme, Church Village Comm Centre, S/Screen.
- Sept 2002 Women’s Ethnic Minority Group, Hist & Cult Centre, Silkscreen mono.
- Nov 2002
- Tai Centre, Penygraig, T-shirts and cards, silkscreen monoprint.
- Tai Centre, Penygraig, T-shirts and cards, silkscreen monoprint.
- Dec 2002 Fun Event, Perthcelyn, banners, T-shirts, cloths and cards, s/screen mono.
- Jan 2003 Talbot Green Unit, wall pockets, banners and cards s/screen mono.
- Feb 2003
- Talbot Green Unit, wall pockets, banners and cards s/screen mono.
- Mardy Community Festival, Silkscreen Monoprint.
- The Bell Centre, Ferndale, Playscheme, Silkscreen Monoprint.
- Interplay Festival, Hawthorn, Whacky Specs workshop.
- Cynon Valley Museum, Pouches and pockets.
- March 2003
- Tai Centre, Silkscreen monoprinting.
- Young Carers YMCA Mountain Ash, Silkscreen Mono T-Shirts.
- April 2003
- Cynon Valley, Silkscreen Monoprinting Bags and pockets.
- Llantwit Fadre Youth , Silkscreen monoprinting T-shirts.
- Cynon Valley, Silkscreen Monoprinting.
- Youth Awareness, Ystrad Sports centre, silkscreen monoprinting.
- May 2003
- Cynon Valley Museum, Silkscreen monoprinting Aprons, bags & Pockets.
- Muni Arts Centre, Printmaking talk and printing session.
- Children in Care, Hawthorn Leisure Centre, silkscreen monoprinting.
- Margam Park, Urdd, Silkscreen monoprinting.
- July 2003 Valleys First.Arts Factory,T-shirt printing,Open Day
- August 2003
- Youth offenders, 2 sessions, Silkscreen T-shirts
- Llanharan Open Day, silkscreen monoprinting,
- Summerz Kool, 6 days, various silkscreen T-shirts,wall pockets, soap bags
- October 2003 Cynon Valley, 1/2 day Silkscreen monoprinting
- November 2003 Llanharry, Silkscreen monoprint,
- Jan 2004 Tegfan Resource Centre, elderly dementia, Hanging bannners images used in design of report cover. Hanging banners exhibited.
- Feb 2004
- Valleys First, Miskin, T-shirt printing, Christian Centre
- Llwynypia Communities First, Coleg Morganwg, Flags s/screen monoprint.
- Michael Sobell centre, Aberdare, Windmills construct w/shop.
- KICKS,Miskin Community Centre,T-shirt printing workshop
- Valleys First, 1/2 day Silkscreen monoprinting Cynon Valley, 1/2 day Silkscreen monoprinting
- Project/Placement working within Cynon Valley museum, Aberdare with Maesgwyn and - Parc Lane schools. created banners for schools entrances and each child made their prints - into cushion covers/cushion, wall pockets etc.
- April 04
- Cynon Valley Museum animal bangers and windmill construction workshop
- Ynysangharad Park, Pontypridd. T-shirt printing Rhondda-Cynon-Taf event
- May 04 Cynon Valley Museum, adult printmaking workshop. Various items printed on.
- July 04
- Llanharan drop-in centre event. Printing on bags, t-shirts and banners.
- Youth offending team. Variety printmaking activities.
- August 04
- SPLASH youth offending team printmaking
- Bryncynon strategy. T-shirt printing workshop.
- Summerzkool. RCT summer workshops. 8 days throughout valleys. Variety printing - and animal bangers/windmills construction.
- Cynon Valley summerzkool. 2 days in the Cynon Valley Museum. Variety of printing - and animal bangers/windmills.
- Cynon Valley Wales in America printmaking workshop.
- September 04 Ty Hafan event in Cooperâ€™s field, Cardiff. Bangers, Windmills and Bookmarks
- October 04
- Cynon Valley Museum. Halloween trick or treat bag printing. Scary eyeballs.
- Ystrad Youth offending. T-shirt printing.
- November 04
- Tremorfa Evening workshop, elderly with dementia, xmas card printing.
- Christmas decoration making workshop within RCT, Ty Trevithick.
- KICKS, Miskin community centre.Christmas decoration and cracker making workshop.
- Cynon Valley Museum Christmas decoration and cracker making workshop.
- January 05 Tremorfa Elderly with dementia, Silkscreen printing workshop creating cushions, bags and pinnies.
- Feb 2005 Cynon Valley Museum Heart Shaped cushions
- March 2005 Padded fabric frames for Easter printed images
- April 2005 Youth Offending 4 days working with digital artist to create drug awareness images.
- June 2005 Coed-y-lan and Nantgarw schools 8ft by 4ft boards chalk/watercolour and silkscreen printing/found objects inspired by bluebells to Highlight endangerment of bluebell sites.
- August 05
- Interlink playfest Dare Valley Country park, bangers made from card Leaf shapes found locally with bookmarks and matching tree badge.
- Abercynon Education Centre, Young Carers, Printing bags and flags.
- September 05 Tegfan Resource Centre, Silkscreen printing.
- October 2005
-Cynon Valley Museum, Open Day for dementia clients.
- Cynon Valley Museum, Scarey Halloween Hoods.
- Communities First, Mt.Ash YMCA, Bangers and crackers making.
- Communities first , Darran Las, Mt Ash YMCA, Santas Socks.
- November 05
- Llys Gwern Ifor, Sheltered Housing group, Christmas dec. making.
- Michael Sobell Centre, Youth event, Christmas decoration making.
- Llys Gwern Ifor, Pinnie painting/printing.
- December 05
- llys Gwern Ifor, Cushion painting.
- Cynon Valley, Santas Socks.
- January 2006 llys Gwern Ifor, Calender and picture making and framing.
- Llys Gwern Ifor, appliquÃ© hand towels and chair backs.
- February 2006
- Darran Las T-shirt printing.
- Darran las Daffodil construction and pom-pom chick making.
- Llys Gwern Ifor, Hand towels and chair backs and painting.
- Youth Offending, Fairway Court, printing and collage work.
- March 2006
- Excluded youths, Partnership Programme, printing T-shirts, clock decorating, towel printing, banner and picture making. 6 sessions.
- Young Carers, 6 sessiions, hand towel and matching face cloth appliquÃ©,
- T-shirt printing, cushion printing and blank banner left.
- April 2006 Darran Las, 2 Banners and mache egg bankies with car holder.
- May 2006
- Careers Wales, T-shirts and calendars.
- Party Ponty, Welsh theme flag printing.
- June 2006 Penrhewceiber T-shirt printing.
- June/July 06 Partnership programme, 6 sessions, printing, painting and resource set.
- July 2006
- Porth Carnival, T-shirt printing.
-St.Davidâ€™s Church, Gelliwastad Rd. Taster printing session.
- August 2006
- Cynon Valley, Clocks decoration.
- Penrhewceiber, junk Fashion summer workshop
- Ferndale Comm School, Youth junk fashion summer workshop
- Cynon Valley, Frames, collage and prints.
- Mountain Ash YMCA Junk Fashion youth summer workshop
- Rhyd-y-waun Education Centre, Junk Fashion Youth Summer workshop.
- Cymmer Education Centre, Porth, Youth Junk Fashion Summer workshop.
- October 2006
- Tai Hafan, Junk Fashion and Disco Wear 6 Sessions
- Cynon Valley Museum, Halloween Animal Masks
- Pontypridd YMCA Junk Fashion
- November 2006
- Park & Dare Theatre, Junk Fashion
- Care workers, Xmas ideas, Teify House, Maerdy
- Miskin Comm. Centre, Silkscreen flag printing
- Coliseum, Junk Fashion
- Llys Gwern Ifor Sheltered Housing, Painting & Crafts, fortnightly(funded).
- January/February 2007 Playscheme workers ideas, Penrhiwceiber, Perthcelyn & Miskin
- February 2007
- Perthcelyn, Penrhiwceiber and Miskin after school clubs create lanterns,
- hats, jackets and flags for Chinese New Year.
- Cynon Valley Museum, Easter T-towels and boxes
- Coliseum, Junk Fashion
- Partnership, excluded youth, 6 sessions print & craft
- May 2007
- Young carers, junk fashion, 2 sessions
- Tutoring for RCT, interskills
-Carnival banner production images from schoolchildren drawing sessions
- June 2007 Bunting making for carnival in playschemes 3 days
- July 2007 Cynon Valley Museum, personalised notepads and files
- August 2007
- Pen-y-Waun Community Centre, Youths, Junk Fashion
- International Youth Exchange, Dare Valley Country Park, foreign students
- AppliquÃ©, painting, printing and crafts.
- Cymmer Community First, flag printing
- Cynon Valley Museum, Bedroom essentials.
- Communities First, Maerdy, T-shirt printing silkscreen monoprint.
- Sheltered Housing, Abercynon, painting & crafts, fortnightly (funded)
- September 2007 Ferndale/Maerdy Festival, T-shirt printing.
- October 2007 Cynon Valley Museum, Halloween scary accessories
- November 2007 YMCA, Disabled cushion printing
- October 2007 Darran Las Communities First Bunting making, boxes & bookmarks
- December 2007 Miskin Community centre, flag printing
- February 2008
- Cynon Valley Museum, Valentine theme gifts
- Muni disabled arts week
- Cymmer comm. First Flags & T-Shirts printing
- Cynon Valley Junk fashion
- Penrhiwceiber young at heart, Penrhiwceiber assisted learning and
- Perthcelyn autistic classes yield artwork for street banners.
- February 2008, Dare Valley country Park, Saturday evening youth arts & crafts
- March 2008
- Muni Arts Centre, disabled hanging banners printing, etc.
- Cymmer Comm. First, banners and cards
- Maerdy, Teify House, easter pre-stencilled t-towel printing & painting
- Youth Offending, Mask painting session
- Merthyr Tydfil, Troed-y-Rhiw, excluded group, mural mapping and painting. Board - drawing and painting, cards and clocks.
- April 2008 Darran las communities First hanging banner printing, Frame decorate etc
- May 2008 Carnival workshops, Penrhiwceiber, Perthcelyn and Penguelan after
- school sessions. Create & decorate instruments, simple costumes,
- decorated lanterns and poles.
- June 2008
- Ferndale Festival, pre-cut stencils t-shirt printing and fabric markers
- Parti Ponty, quick crafts, bangers, twizzlers, windmills and batons. 2days
- Cynon Valley Museum, Adults and children together, bag printing and t-towel - painting.
- August 2008
- Coliseum, Junk fashion
- Darran las Comm. First, T-shirt stencil and markers (s.t.d.)
- Muni Arts Centre, disability arts week, printing bags, box decorate & appliquÃ© face cloths.
- August 2008
- Abercynon Sheltered Housing, appliqué bags, etc..
- November 2008
-Trehopcyn Primary 5x after school sessions
- Miskin Commun. First Christmas Print banners
- February 2009
- Cyfartha Castle Ladies appliqué bag workshop evening.
- March 2009
- Fframwaith/Interlink University of Glam print.
- April 2009
- Muni Arts Centre, Disabled Arts Week.
- June 2009
-Trehopcyn 10x after school workshops.
- May 2009
-Muni Arts Centre, Disabled arts week.
- June 2009
-Bryncynon Strategy 2 days in schools artwork for street banners
- November 2009
- Trehopcyn 10x after school sessions
- Pontshonnorton & Coed-y-Lan primary work up Santa boards 1 Welsh and 1 - English for display in Ynysangharad Park outside Santa’s Grotto.
- Ynysangharad Park Christmas fayre workshop.
- February 2010
- Hafol Pinny printing session.
- March 2010
- University of Glamorgan, Learner Voice Event 14 – 19 learning pathways cotton - bag silkscreen printing.
- April 2010
- PoetryQuest, Cyfartha Castle Tipi decoration/museum workshops.
- May 2010
- Trehopcyn after school art sessions run on for 1 year.
- Aug 2010
- Tylorstown sports centre, On Track event paper craft
- Sept 2010
- Ferndale Festival t shirt monoprinting
- Llys Gwern Ifor sheltered housing project ongoing various for 1 year
- Oct. 2010
- Disability Arts, Garth Olwg, t shirt and bag mono printing
- Nov 2010
- Glyncornel Centre, Miskin Project, educational welfare. Set up silkscreen and sewing
- Facilities. Train support workers. 8 weekly evening sessions.
- Dec 2010
- Ponty Park Fayre, paper craft, Christmas decorations.
- Feb 2011
- Rhondda Fach Sports Centre, paper craft event.
- May 2011
- Ponty Park, Love Where You Live school event, screen printed banners
- July 2011
- Prep for Big Bite event, provide materials and ideas.
- July 2011
- Muni Arts Centre, Disability Arts, printing and painting.
- Nov 2011
- Carer’s Association, card construction and paper works.
- Mar 2012
- Carer’s Association, Easter gifts, cards and paper works.